Archive for January, 2011
Item No. 420-20033
Manuf. No. Fujinon 7105008
Fujinon 10×50 FMTR-SX Polaris Binocular, Waterproof / Fogproof, 7105008
Amongst the world’s great binoculars for, Fujinon’s Polaris series transmit an incredible >95% of the light reaching the binocular. They’re coated, on every surface, with Fujinon’s enviable EBC process for stellar images. Fogproof, nitrogen-purged performance assures that even through drastic temperature changes the glasses will stay clear internally. Simply the brightest, highest-resolution, lowest distortion binoculars money can buy.
The 10×50 FMTR-SX Polaris Binocular is specifically for the discerning sport optic user who demands the utmost quality, lowest distortion, and brightest image possible. The individual focus provides a great depth of field, useful when doing long-range visual surveys. The 10×50 FMT-SX can also function as a compact astronomical binocular for viewing celestial bodies, and accepts four Fujinon Polaris eyepiece filters; the UV/Haze, the Neutral Density (ND,) the Polarizing and the Nebula.
- Waterproof & Fogproof, Nitrogen-purged waterproof & fogproof lenses
- Up to 13 Fujinon EBC multicoatings on all surfaces
- 56-74mm Interpupillary adjustment range
- Protective rubber armoring
- Wide Angle
- Porro Prism
- 6.5 degree Angle of View
- Individual Focusing
- Optional Eyepiece Filters
Item No. 315-10014
Manuf. No. C&A Scientific MIS-8000
C & A Scientific MIS-8000 Advanced Infinity Microscope, Binocular Biological
This C & A Scientific Advanced Infinity Microscope has an adjustable angle head so any operator can enjoy the most comfortable viewing position, which is great for accurate posture and preventing neck and back muscle strain.
- 0 – 40 degree variable position inclined head, rotates 360 degrees
- Eyepieces WF10X-22mm
- Interpupillary distance adjustment from 55mm-75mm
- Plan Infinity objectives – 4X,10X, 40XR, 100XR Oil
- Double layer mechanical stage can hold two slides for comparison
- Swing out N.A.1.25
- Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and 3 color filters
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing adjustment with rack and pinion mechanism
- High brightness
- Kohler illumination 12V 50W
- Variable intensity halogen bulb
- Wide range voltage for international markets – 85V-240V
- Size Dimensions – 19.5 x 10 x 18.5 inches
- CE Certified
Save up to $300!
SWAROVSKI OPTIK NORTH AMERICA’S 20th ANNIVERSARY PRICING:
- Save up to $300 on ATM / STM (HD) Spotting Scopes
- Save up to $300 on Z3 and select Z6 rifle scopes
Now – March 31, 2011
Regular Price: $149.99
Now On Sale: $79.95
You Save $70
While supplies last!
Barska 9×63 Blackhawk Binocular on Sale
Deep Discounts. Save up to $1500!
SBIG ST and STL CCD Digital Cameras on Sale. Don’t Miss it!